Claudia Li is a New York-based luxury women’s ready-to-wear line with a focus on creativity and artistry. Combining an artistic design aesthetic and an emphasis on details, the brand has successfully gained industry attention in its brief history through its ever-evolving play on silhouettes, shapes, textures, and dimensions.
With a steady growth since the brand was established in 2015, Claudia Li currently shows twice a year during the seasonal Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer New York Fashion weeks. In 2017, due to media and commercial demand, Claudia Li presented its first pre-seasonal collections for the global market.
We are currently looking to expand our tight-knit team with the below open positions.
OPEN JOB VACANCIES
- Assisting with all aspects of collection development and bulk production
- Assisting with raw material sourcing/ordering, vendor correspondence, tracking, etc of all materials
- Liaising with factories and mills regarding sample progress, timely deliveries, quality control, etc. on a daily basis
- Assisting with creation of cut tickets, tech packs, and garments specs
- Managing and updating inventory of all raw materials
- Assisting with budget tracking and costing
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in one or more of the following fields: Product development, Production, Fashion Design
- 1-2 years experience in production, development, or design with contemporary or designer level brand is a plus
- Working technical understanding of garment construction, specs, tech packs, and cut tickets
- Experience working with domestic and overseas factories strongly preferred
- Familiarity with NYC garment district
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
How to Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter, with subject "Production/Development Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org.